Wednesday 4 September 2013

Borderlands 2

Partial Review Time!!


Borderlands 2


Borderlands 2 is the sequel of Borderlands, it was released in 2012 published by 2K Games developed by Gearbox Software. It is set five years after the first game and starts you off with you waking up in the rubble with Claptrap digging through the remains not far away. 

I'm just going to interrupt myself here by saying, I freakin' love Claptrap and yes, I did complete his birthday party side quest and dance with him. Who wouldn't? Claptrap is amazing. And yes, I might have almost blown him up but...*cough* anyway. 

I haven't played the single player part of Borderlands 2, and it's honestly some of the best multiplayer that I've ever played. Then again, I don't play a lot of multiplayer so don't bite my head off. 

The art style of the background and all the characters is amazing, the little transitions that flash across your screen whenever you meet a new character with their name, picture, and nickname is one of my favourite parts. And I have to say Tiny Tina's is my favourite, but you'll hear me talk about her later because to me she was a HUGE part of the experience. 

Yes, this is another partial review, why? Because I haven't finished the game yet. Why? Because I haven't yet. 

I have to admit in multiplayer that ability to challenge your partner was a feature that the BF and I made use of, mainly while waiting for something, or when we were bored. And I am not going to admit how many times I won or lost, because frankly, that'd just be embarrassing. 

The voice acting in Borderlands was great,  my favourite though is Tiny Tina and Claptrap, I'm not sure why but hey they're my favourite characters. I'll have to get my hands on the DLC for Tiny Tina, because hello? Who can resist a slightly psychotic teenage girl with explosives and tea parties? I'm a fan of the combat as well, which is strange because usually I have a lot of issues with combat in games, but I loved this combat system. 

I am just babbling now. Hopefully, I will get around to doing a single player campaign review of this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment