Thursday 26 September 2013

Just Plain Geekery: The Zombie Edition

It's the time again, it's time for the weekly Just Plain Geekery post, where I share with you five things I found around the internet. I am not paid to do this by any of the shops or companies I share on here. These are just things I found that I think are pretty awesome, and want to expose you to them as well.

Do you have any awesome zombie geekery? Have you found any essentials while surfing the internet? Let's talk about it down in the comments.

The Zombie Edition

 I'm just going to come out and say it right now, I want this bag. Zombie's aside, this would just look awesome, plus thing of all the things you can carry in it? It's just...I love this bag, ya'll.
Plan-B Evac Sling Pack
ThinkGeek
Linky



Want to set up a zombie survival plan? Are you afraid you're going to forget something? Wear your list around your wrist with this amazing charm bracelet.
Zombie Plan Charm Bracelet
PlayBox
Item Link


 Everyone needs a little Daryl in the Zombie apocalypse.
Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Iphone 4 case
CustomCazeShop
 Item link


 Now look at these adorable zombies, they have bow-ties!
Zombie Plush monster doll
BANANAnutHEAD
Item link


I know, I know, I already did a bracelet above, but this one is different. Don't judge.
Zombie Survival Guide Charm Bracelet
PaperFarm

No comments:

Post a Comment