Sunday 1 September 2013

Gamer Spotlight #1

Welcome, welcome, to the first ever Gamer Spotlight on GGP. For this feature I have picked a youtuber, who I believe is funny, talented, and most of all entertaining. Now remember, you have the chance to affect next months Gamer Spotlight, by commenting below and letting me know who your nominations for the next month are.

But enough talking from me, without further ado...

Jesse Cox




Jesse Cox is the youtuber who also goes by OMFGcata, he is also a co-host on the TGS Podcast, along side TotalBiscuit and Dodger Leigh. By clicking on his name over there, it'll take you to his youtube page. 

The first time I heard about Jesse was during a Nerdy Nummies episode ( if you've been here from the beginning you might remember that Nerdy Nummies is the baking show for nerds on Youtube, run by the lovely Rosanna Pansino). After the cupcake fail where I couldn't stop laughing and the voices he does during the episode, I decided to check out his channel. 

If you are looking for a really good laugh, you must watch some of Jesse's videos. He has done a bunch of colabs with Dodger, TotalBiscuit, and many others, but watching his solo Let's Plays are just as hilarious. Seriously, some of the episodes had me crying I was laughing so hard. Jesse is also a voice actor, which let's face it makes his play throughs even more entertaining.

So, I will leave you with a video from my favourite video game series he's done, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the humour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment