Thursday 29 August 2013

Just Plain Geekery #3: The DIY Edition

If you're just stopping by and have never been here before, JPG is the post where I talk about some awesomely geeky things I've seen around the interwebz lately. And because I feel like I have to say this again, I am in no way paid to put these things up on my blog, it is strictly me sharing things I think are pretty awesome, and maybe you think they are too.

JPG

The DIY Edition


Feeling a little crafty? Maybe a little artistic? Or are you just bored? Well here are five geeky DIY projects I've seen around the web.

#1

Who doesn't want a Wither Plushie? I mean, look at it, it's adorable. Best of all, you can make it yourself if you're crafty like that. Here's the link from Instructables

#2

Are you bored of how your USB drive is looking? Is it plain white or black? Do you like Lego? Well, here is a bunch of different tutorials on how to make your own custom USB drive. Click me

#3

So maybe you're not crafty in the sense of wanting to make things like the USB's above. But maybe you're baking crafty. Here's some awesome game controller cookies that you can make, pretty easily.

#4

Or maybe you're more of a cake ball person. These Dragon Balls are honestly so perfect that I might attempt to make them myself. Also, you really should check out Nerdy Nummies, it's amazing. 

#5

And if you are a big Zelda fan, bling out your clothes and bags with this DIY from Dodger. I'd do it, but I can't sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment