Thursday 15 August 2013

Just Plain Geekery


While wandering around the internet I stumbled upon some pretty geektastic things. Now some of them I've seen before, but I didn't have a blog before so there. For these JPG posts, I'm going to pick five items I've seen around the internet that I personally think are pretty awesome and share them with you, so you can enjoy looking at their awesomeness too--because let's face it, all I can do is drool of things right now.

I'm honestly not sure how regularly these posts will come up, so I am not going to say that you can expect them at such and such a date, because let's be honest as soon as I say that, I'm going to forget and then get hounded for forgetting.

Sidenote: Don't get all huffy and roll your eyes, it is not all girly stuff. Honest.

Number One
I haven't even played Diablo III yet--I know, I know--but I want these socks so badly. I mean, look at them! Hey guys? Got a Geek Girl? Here's a gift idea for you.

Diablo III Mistress of Pain Socks $11.99
www.jinx.com
Seriously, check out the website for more pictures of these stunningly amazing socks.

Number Two
I am a huge fan of ThinkGeek, so you can expect that at least a few things in these posts are going to be from there. Mainly, because I check ThinkGeek the most.


But I mean, check out these Walking Dead Blind Boxes, personally, I want a Daryl one.
Walking Dead Blind Box Mystery Minis starting at $6.99
www.ThinkGeek.com

Number Three
And no Whovian's fancy outfit is complete without this TARDIS tie, I mean, I'd buy it.
Bigger on the inside Tie
http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/binarywinter?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Number Four
Grab-it Pack Gadget Holster starting at $24.99
www.ThinkGeek.com

Yes, I know another thing from ThinkGeek, but COMEON, I mean it's a freakin' thigh holster for everything you could possibly need. This can replace my purse any day.


And last but not least

Number Five
I love me some Ironman, no, seriously, he's in my top five superheros.

Ironman Mac Vinyl Decal
NorthStar Decals
http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/NorthStarDecals?ref=l2-shopheader-name


Disclaimer: Because I feel like I need to say this again, I am not paid by any of these websites or anything. I am sharing these items with you because I like them, and you might too.

No comments:

Post a Comment